expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

These 'LinkedIn' Secrets Helpful For Writers Too!


LinkedIn is a social media site for professionals that can open many doors. Unfortunately, the site is not being utilized to its fullest potential by most members...and I am as guilty as the next!

But, I have an excuse...I'm lazy but talented...or is that too damn old and lazy?

Anyway, I read this great article by Kristina Jaramillo in Website Magazine detailing five great plans-of-attack for maximizing your ROI with LinkedIn:

LinkedIn Secrets to Success
Read and learn more When you land on this Website Magazine link, you must press the content tab and then the "LinkedIn Secrets to Success" title...

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

John, a very interesting website resource.

Just went through free subscription application (4 digital issues per year) put your email address in case you might want to try it (It's over my head, actually, but did it anyway.

Unknown said...

Hi Jeanne,
Yes, you can learn a lot just through osmosis reading this mag...I have been getting it for about three years now.