expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Survey: Do You Prefer Printed Word Or Digital Format For Book Reading?

Hi all,

Today I am conducting a survey about readers' preferences regarding in which format they most enjoy reading: printed word or digital.

So, I would like to invite all who visit this blog to click on the "comments" link at the bottom of this post and answer the one simple question: "Do you prefer to read your entertainment or casual reading in a printed word or digital ('readers' such as Kindle) format ? I thank all who participate.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I still like to curl up with a good printed word book...You know, one that I can still turn down the pages to mark my place...

Unknown said...

Jeanne Scott said: Quite honestly, maybe because I spend way too much time on the computer, I prefer audio books to any printed matter. Since I've never used digital to date, guess I don't qualify to participate in this debate!

Unknown said...

Oh yes you do, Jeanne! Just say that in the comments section...Just because I didn't address the audio media version doesn't mean you can't bring it up. But also do answer the question as if you only had the two choices I gave. And you HAVE used digital, as anything you read on the computer is digital...Imagine reading an entire book on the computer screen...Johnny

Unknown said...

Jeanne Scott said: Ok, if you insist!!! The printed word will always appeal to me more because of a 72 year love affair wherein those precious items opened up innumerable adventures for me. I carried and read them everywhere - even took them to bed with a flashlight and read under the covers when I was supposed to be sleeping. Digitals have their place, but not in my heart.