expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

I Sold Second Copy Of My Story! (Faint, Faint)

My 9th grade teacher bought a copy of my short memoir story on 1st August 2009. My second sale in a week and a half. I thank her very much for her contribution to my quest for learning and trying totally free internet marketing.

This is a slow process presently; hopefully I can break some kind of a "code" during my quest that will allow sales to pick up! I, and I'm sure many of you, are bombarded by tons of "buy-my-'Book Blaster System'-and-sell-a-million-books-in-30-days!" However, my research finds 99.9% of these offers are just scams.

Stay tuned for more updates in my experiment in free internet marketing. I wish all my readers a happy and uplifting week!

No comments: