expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Multi-Agent Interest

Should you get into the enviable position of getting several literary agents wanting your work...how do you handle them?

The agents don't know how many other agents you have queried...so should you tell them you have others interested (I understand these "reject spewing" individuals have themselves a very thin skin) or not? How do you determine which agent would most probably get you the best deal?

I'm guessing you just go by track records and rep of the agency...But, would playing one against the other likely gain you any advantage?

I am researching the answers to the above questions and will publish my findings later...BUT, if any professional stumbles upon this blog and can answer the questions, I would appreciate!!

No comments: